If you have a busy work day, it might be hard to get away from the office and go to a yoga studio.
What if you can do yoga at your office during lunch time? Imagine this…
- No special yoga clothing required nor changing
- No mat required nor props
- No special yoga room required
- Just go to your conference room
- Practice chair yoga with whatever you are wearing
- Eat mindfully a light nourishing lunch made with organic and local fresh ingredients
Interested? keep on reading…
The class consist of a chair yoga practice optionally followed by a mindful meal. It will focus primarily in:
- Calming the mind
- Strengthening and toning the body
- Stretching the body to counteract the negative effects from seating too long
- Relieving mental and physical stress
With regular practice, you will find this class addresses more effectively the group needs as trust develops among the participants.Besides the health benefits, this class helps to improve attention, alertness, and efficiency.
To make this happen at your work place, here is what you need to do:
- Get permission to practice yoga and the use a room at your workplace.
- Find a minimum of 5 friends that want to join you. The minimum for a class is 6 people and the maximum is 10.
- Decide what day of the week, duration, and frequency.
- If it is at lunch time, decide whether you want lunch catered after the class
- Schedule your sessions
The class fee is 15$ per person per class and 25$ including a meal.
Try one demo session! no strings attached. contact Amyris to book your demo.